We are continually monitoring the ever-changing situation with COVID-19 and taking extra precautionary steps to keep our employees and our customers healthy and safe.
- We have allowed non-dispensing pharmacy personnel to work from home.
- We are taking the temperature of essential pharmacy personnel prior to reporting to work daily.
- Cycle set up process is now being done inside the pharmacy.
- We have limited access to any outside visitors. If a visit to the pharmacy is necessary, the visitor will have to answer a travel/health questionnaire and have their temperature taken.
- Couriers have limited access to the pharmacy to pick up and deliver medication.
- Couriers do not have any direct contact with the community or facility. We call upon arrival to exchange medication with pertinent staff at the entrance.
- Pharmacist and nurse consultants have ceased facility appointments and are offering remote support, including drug regimen reviews, QA meetings via Zoom or conference call and overall phone support.
We’re ALL in this together!